Instructions to vendors/suppliers
Buyers normally seek multiple price quotations for most purchases and use other co-op agreements for purchasing materials such as Region 19, TXMas Contracts, US Communities and others
. For this reason, please do the following:
1. Fax your quotation to (915) 849-3885.
2. Always identify yourself and your company on the bottom of each quotation.
3. Use the same Requisition to quote (A Purchase Requisition is NOT a Purchase Order).
4. Please extend your prices and total at the bottom of each form.
5. Please ask questions before submitting quotations.
6. Please list quantities on hand.
7. Please turn quotes in on the specified date and time.
We also ask that you respond in a prompt manner. Although most buyers will attach a deadline for submitting quotations through fax, most purchases will be awarded within one or two working days. If you need more time to respond, please call the respective buyer and ask if this is possible.
We also do not accept gratuities of any kind. This includes gifts, money, loans, promotional items of any value, etc. Thank you for adhering to this policy.
We have designated every Tuesday afternoon from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. as a day when you can visit us without appointment. Our address is: Housing Authority of the City of El Paso, 5300 Paisano, El Paso, Texas 79905. We do not accept visitors on any other day without an appointment.
Any questions related to receiving or quantity discrepancies should be directed to the Warehouse
. Contact the Warehouse Supervisor at (915)849-3788 for any questions.
If your company is interested in becoming a vendor for Housing Authority of the City of El Paso, please register at
and follow the instructions on the form.
You may also download our vendor data sheet. Click here